Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Golmaal Returns (2008)PDVDRip
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:10 am by Admin

» Bangkok.Dangerous R5
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm by Admin

» Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Event 2008
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 am by Admin

» Ghost Whisperer S04E05 HDTV XviD
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 am by Admin

» Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 am by Admin

» ThreatFire 4.0.0.8
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:40 am by Admin

» Windows Password Resetter (Delete Xp Vista Login Password Works Perfectly)
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 am by Admin

» Webshots Premium Wallpapers (September)
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 am by Admin

» Any Video Converter Professional v2.6.3 - (Sept.22,2008 Release)
Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Fruity loops studio 8.0.0

:: Downloads :: Software

Go down

Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 Empty Fruity loops studio 8.0.0

Post  Admin Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 am

[c]Fruity loops studio 8.0.0

Fruity loops studio 8.0.0 4uym37audg2ihrj01zmp[/c]

Representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained development, FL Studio 8 is set to become the most flexible virtual music studio tool in the industry.Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 8's flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes We don't try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio to be used as a plugin in other hosts. In version 8, particular emphasis has been given to improved workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and creativity captured.

Features:
* FL Synthmaker is a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.

* One-click-recording using the built-in Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more:

* Slicex, the power horse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool.

* Soundgooodizer is a stereo maximizer-enhancer plugin based on the Maximus sound processing engine.
Soundgoodizer is shiny it's good!

* Included Fruity Limiter/Maximizer for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks

* FL Studio can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the new multilink function + Override generic links option.

* Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter.

* Sinc interpolation now faster (64point sinc now usable real-time depending on CPU)

* Rendering with latency compensation

* Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall.

* Directwave Player, broaden your musical palette with downloadable sound banks and multi-sample sets.

* Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording independently or in any combination.

* New slip editing and resizing tool for Playlist clips

* Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.

* Introducing Selected mixer track in Mixer, to which the selected mixer track is routed, and where to place visual effects or a recording Edison.

* FL8 now supports Track-based sequencing, Pattern Clips present sequence data as Audio and/or Automation Clips

* A News Panel, to keep users updated with content and patches.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://rapidsharemovie.freeforums.org\

Back to top Go down