Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Golmaal Returns (2008)PDVDRip
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:10 am by Admin

» Bangkok.Dangerous R5
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm by Admin

» Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Event 2008
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 am by Admin

» Ghost Whisperer S04E05 HDTV XviD
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 am by Admin

» Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 am by Admin

» ThreatFire 4.0.0.8
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:40 am by Admin

» Windows Password Resetter (Delete Xp Vista Login Password Works Perfectly)
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 am by Admin

» Webshots Premium Wallpapers (September)
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 am by Admin

» Any Video Converter Professional v2.6.3 - (Sept.22,2008 Release)
Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED]

Go down

Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] Empty Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED]

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 am

Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] 334rip4
Editorial Reviews
Book Description
"Just who is Ken Wilber?" For more than 30 years, a rising tide of readers enthralled by this visionary philosopher’s map of human potential have asked this question about the famously "low profile" author. Finally, early this year, Wilber—the author of A Brief History of Everything and Grace and Grit—agreed to create a series of in-depth dialogues on audio for the first time ever. The result is Kosmic Consciousness: a landmark recording that invites us to experience a full-length audio learning course with this celebrated thinker.

Listeners will be surprised and delighted to discover the Ken Wilber behind the writer’s pen—spontaneous, irreverent, and incredibly passionate about how each of us can participate in the unfolding of human consciousness. Through over 12 hours of revelatory insights, Kosmic Consciousness explores: The integral map of the Kosmos (the universe that includes the physical cosmos as well as the realms of consciousness and Spirit), the pursuit of the Good, the True, and the Beautiful, discovering your "multiple intelligences", using altered states, male and female sexuality, how meditation accelerates personal growth, prayer, does it work?, integral perspectives on individuals spanning Jung to Piaget, Baryshnikov to Nietzsche, Jesus to the Buddha, and much more. --This text refers to the Audio Cassette edition.

From the Publisher
For Ken Wilber’s many avid readers—and those who have been waiting for a highly accessible invitation to his work—here is one of the most creative and significant thinkers of our time offering a feast of ideas and inspiration on our evolution toward Kosmic Consciousness. --This text refers to the Audio Cassette edition.

See all Editorial Reviews
Product Details

* Audio CD
* Publisher: Sounds True; Unabridged edition (September 2003)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 1591791243
* ISBN-13: 978-1591791249
280 MB's

Kosmic Consciousness ~ Audio Book ~ [UNABRIDGED] 25irhw8
Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/123932812/Kosmic.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/123934462/Kosmic.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/123935642/Kosmic.part3.rar

Admin
Admin
Admin